6-8 to 1 Group Personal Training (TRX) with KJB, ACE CPT & YMCA Fitness Specialist, Corinne, Wally & Kelly, Certified YMCA Group Exercise Instructor: We have a great space dedicated to one on one personal training & small group personal training that opened June 24th. In addition to all the usual fitness equipment our studio features the TRX system, various strength & Conditioning tools and 7 spinning cycles. TRX is a suspended resistance system that we utilize in our 6 to 1 personal training that is an amazing, results orientated tool to help you build muscular strength & endurance. Because you are basically lifting your body weight against gravity while standing up, you naturally endure more muscular recruitment including the critical core muscles. What is unique about this system is the idea behind muscular balance & stabilization that is needed to perform simple exercises. Not to mention the balance system of the body is continuously challenged. What does this mean to you, an accelerated training program, that can provide more strong, stable and balanced body! To join this type of training you must talk with owner & trainer Karen Blank, better known as KJB. E-mail & Phone number are on our Contact Page.
Small Group Personal Training, works like this;
- You call or email with your interest intention
- For Small group: We ask you what time you are looking to train
- We check to see if there are any current openings that coordinate with your schedule, & share any openings
- If we cannot get you right in we place you on a waiting list
- You agree to the policies listed on our program registration
- Payment is a monthly fee that has been created; based on a yearly fee, which includes vacations, holidays, longer months & partial months. All have been taken into consideration to develop the monthly payment.
- 1X per week: $48, 2X per week: $96, 3X per week: $144 and 4X per week is: $192; PER MONTH
- Payment is due THE LAST WEEK OF THE MONTH, PRIOR TO THE START OF THE MONTH